Ready to build magic together?
Position: Executive Assistant to CEO
Start date: June 1, 2018
Location: Rahway, NJ
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
We offer a competitive salary + opportunity for bonuses
Executive Assistant (Full-Time)
Amira Rahim is the full-time artist and creator of the Passion Color Joy community. Our company offers emerging and aspiring artists holistic solutions for creative, professional, and personal development. Through our world-class courses, trainings, and resources, we empower artists to live life by design not by default!
What's it like working with us?
- We are a very driven, small company (a few part-time staff and CEO Amira Rahim) with big goals! We are hard-working and passionate about providing the very best for all who come through our doors. We only work with people who are at the top of their game and committed to excellence.
- We are a fast-paced machine, with many projects juggling at once. You must be able to think on your feet, and have great self-management skills. It's up to you to keep it running like a well-oiled machine, even in the high-stress times.
- We are positive, honest, and inspired. We believe that the work we do is changing the world for the better and we want you on our team if you do too!
- Our core principles are innovation, leadership, and community. We strive to bring these elements into all that we offer and do and expect you to do as well.
As Executive Assistant, your role will be to assist the Executive team by protecting their time and energy; support and serve our patrons and community; help organize and systemize the business; assist in studio tasks and social media management; and consistently deliver on projects and initiatives.
- Support the CEO by managing their calendars, handling email communication, scheduling online events, managing social media, booking travel, researching, organizing studio and assisting with personal tasks.
- Support our Patrons, Students, and Community by responding to emails promptly, managing the on-boarding process, monitoring student progress, answering questions, and managing billing.
- Increase our efficiency and productivity by systemizing, documenting, and improving work flow and processes.
- Provide technical support to creating checkout pages, managing our software and integrations, and answering student questions about tech.
- Assist in recording, uploading, and distributing video content created by the Team
- Provide administrative support to our Team by compiling and maintaining testimonials, creating and updating reports and metrics, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Record and upload a minimum of one video per week
- Respond to all emails and inquiries within 2 business days.
- Organize, Package, and ship all paintings
- Transport artwork for photography
- Understand all company Products and Courses
- Create and maintain a calendar with all important Team dates
- Set up a system for tracking and managing affiliates across all our programs
- Document and maintain all company systems and processes
- Assist in live art retreats and events as necessary
- Passionate about artists and willing to work in a startup, fast-paced environment
- Addicted to exceeding expectations and being indispensable to Executive Team
- Highly detailed and organized, with creative problem solving skills
- Takes direction well and enjoys teamwork
- Self-motivated and trustworthy to deliver on tasks on time, every time.
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new software quickly
- Bonus if you are familiar with ConvertKit, ThriveCart, Zapier, and Shopify
- Loyal, hardworking, and looking to become apart of the Passion Color Joy family
- Able to travel a few times per year for the company
- Has previous administrative and customer service experience
- Able to work Monday - Friday 9-5pm Eastern
Must be able to work in Rahway, New Jersey. Please submit resume and cover letter explaining why you're perfect for this position. Send proposals to email@example.com.