We're Hiring! Work with Amira
Executive Studio Assistant (Part-Time)
Apply for this unique opportunity to work artist Amira Rahim and be a part of a growing company. Primary responsibilities include project coordinating new collections, uploading and managing online inventory, and customer service.
This position is perfect for you if you:
- Love marketing and social media
- Able to work remotely and occasionally travel/meet for in-person events
- Loyal, professional, and hard working
- Savvy with editing photos and graphic design
- Proficient in graphic design, Photoshop, and particularly good at creating digital mockups
- Have a strong eye for detail and design
- Take direction well and able to execute tasks on time
- Want to work from home in your PJs!
- Experience with Shopify, Etsy, Ebay, and Amazon selling a plus!
Strong communication skills and writing a must!
Expected to work roughly 10-15 hours per week. Competitive compensation with opportunity to become full-time if strong managerial skills demonstrated.
Must be 18 and older. Please submit references.